An element of stealth is required to
effectively navigate today's uncertain cyber terrain. Anti-Statistical Block Encryption
(ASBE) fulfills this prerequisite with breakthrough innovation, designed to defeat the attack models and methods of Cryptanalysis
and Statistical Analysis.
prevails over criminal attack with the advancement of variable-length keys,
which scale in size from 2008 bits up to 2 GB, and are reinforced with
digital signatures up to 64KB. ASBE keys and digital signatures are created-used-destroyed at each
Key transfer is no longer necessary. Costly Public Key
Infrastructure (PKI) is eliminated.
Encryption is ECCN 5D992c approved
(No License Required) for export, OFAC compliant, provides clients with compliance for HIPAA, HITECH, and FDA
While the security industry struggles to fend against the
precarious cyber environment, leading-edge ASBE technology protects clients against
present-day threats, and positions foresighted organizations with their 'next-generation security' already in place.
The ASBE algorithm differentiates from its encryption
predecessors to overcome inherent risks, which are subject to today's
increasing computer power and contemporary criminal technique.
- The algorithm is not subject to attack models and
methods of Cryptanalysis.
- Byte frequency cannot be used against it.
- A mathematical approach of factoring, ECDLP, or
similar analysis cannot be used against the algorithm, which uses a sequence of
non-linear steps and exhibits no periodic repetition.
- Key generation, communication, and storage cannot be
detected or intercepted, as parameter-controlled keys are generated-used-destroyed-recreated,
- Key transfer between end points is not necessary.
- The encryption engine scrubs memory before exiting so
the key, digital signature, and other parameters are not available to be discovered by
another program, which allocates all available memory to examine its contents.
- Described as anti-statistical + key-dependent block
- ASBE uses blocks as part of the
algorithm. These blocks are manipulated in ways different from all currently
known and published existing encryption algorithms in a variable way, which
depends on the key.
- Variable key length scales between 2008 bits and 2
gigabytes. No two encryptions are alike.
- Digital signatures scale to 64K bytes in length.
- ASBE always produces different cyphertext with
varying length, even when repeating the same data input, same key, and same digital signature.
- ASBE's small footprint
satisfies restricted memory requirements with its 22KB encryption engine, 55KB Lo-Overhead Embedded Encryption Platform, and 200KB Embedded Encryption Platform
- The encryption software is portable to any CPU.
- Payloads can be transmitted by any communications protocol and on any network.